Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Posters Available!

Breaking News Items!

I have repeatedly promised a printed edition of the posters from the LeMay Concours event and the first version is now finished and available for purchase.

2008 LeMay poster, (see right)

I am starting with an edition of 25 sequentially numbered prints of the 2008 poster. They have been printed on a professional canon color ink jet printer and with a framing margin are 28 inches wide by 30 inches tall. 5 pre-event posters were printed to promote the event and this additional printing will be the final printing of this design. The proceeds from this sale will help cover the costs of the 2009 event. (Featuring/Huffman/Shelby/American Racing 1895-1941)

Pricing:

Of the 25 prints 6 have already been pre-sold and two will be given away in a contest running on the CABE. The remaining 17 will be priced at $50.00* per poster or $25.00 to those who have volunteered or displayed at one of the three concours to date. (*plus an additional $6.00 to cover the mailing tube and postage, if required) These prices are good through the end of November or as supply lasts.

Beginning November 30th the price will be $75.00 each for any remaining posters.

To reserve and order your 2008 Concours Poster email me at vbephil@comcast.net

I will be looking into printing editions of the 2006 and 2007 posters following the sale of the 2008 poster. I am also coalescing ideas for our poster for the 2009 event (featuring Huffman/Shelby/American Racing 1895-1942).

The Contest:

To promote our event on the CABE website, I have offered a 2008 LeMay poster free to the 1st and 10th person to PM me and ask for a free poster. Feel free to send me a PM through the CABE http://www.thecabe.com/vbulletin/index.php if you would like to win a poster

And, The Fall Color Ride - 2008

I am talking with a couple of the people from last year’s ride to try to pick a date, we should have one selected by this weekend and I will post it along with other pertinent ride information.

This year I am intending to advertise the ride on both the CABE and the Ratrod bike sites.

Let me know if you have any thoughts regarding the ride

Thanks,

Phil Marshall

No comments: